|BLONDE CONNECTION - 2017
This annual publication highlights the actions of the Board of the Canadian Blonde d'Aquitaine Association to streamline the inner workings of the Association. Show results, the Sire Summary, Breeder listing, and any other information/articles that are Blonde related or could be of value to people interested in our breed. We hope our readers will enjoy this publication, and our breeders will see fit to promote their programs through the Blonde Connection.
The Association would like to thank those who choose to advertise in the Blonde Connection, and for making it possible to bring the Blonde voice to the purebred and commercial industry. The editorial will provide you with information to better assist your operation which, in turn, ensures the growth of the breed in Canada.
What the Blonde Connection provides to advertisers:
- The best opportunity to reach a wider Commercial and Purebred Blonde audience with an expanded distribution in relation to the member newsletter.
- Every member (those listed on CLRC website) will receive a hard copy of the magazine.
- Every person who has had a Blonde animal transferred into their name by the CLRC in the last five years will receive a hard copy of the magazine.
- Hard copies will be sent to commercial mailing lists in each of the provinces (where available).
- Each Province will receive copies for distribution at trade fairs.
- Virtual copies will be available on the CBDA website and any other Blonde websites that wish to post it.
- Emails will be sent to international interests directing them to the on-line version.
- This publication will include all show results and champion pictures (when available), bull test results, a breeder list, sale reports, blondes in 4-H reports, pictures as well as other fun and interesting Blonde related articles. DON'T MISS OUT!
2017 Blonde Connection
Download Magazine (PDF)
Flip Page Version
2017 Blonde Connection
2016 Blonde Connection
2015 Blonde Connection
2014 Blonde Connection
2008 Blonde Connection
Booking Deadline: January, 2018
Copy Deadline: February, 2018
Distribution: mid-March, 2018
The most recent issue of the Canadian Blonde d'Aquitaine Association's Newsletter is now available online in PDF format. Please click the link below to read the Fall 2017 Newsletter.
Fall 2017 - Newsletter Flip Version on Issuu | Fall 2017 - PDF
Summer 2017 - Newsletter Flip Version on Issuu | Summer 2017 - PDF
Winter 2016 - Newsletter Flip Version on Issuu | Winter 2016 - PDF
Fall 2016 - Newsletter Flip Version on Issuu | Fall 2016 - PDF
Summer 2016 - Newsletter Flip Version on Issuu | Summer 2016 - PDF
Winter 2015 - Newsletter Flip Version on Issuu | Winter 2015 - PDF | Fall 2015 | Summer 2015
Winter 2014 | Fall 2014 | Summer 2014
Winter 2013 | Fall 2013 | Summer 2013 | Spring 2013
Winter 2012 | Fall 2012 | Summer 2012 | Spring 2012
Winter 2011 | Fall 2011 | Summer 2011 | Spring 2011
Winter 2010 | Fall 2010: Inside Front Cover | Inside Back Cover | Back Cover
Summer 2010 | Spring 2010
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Newsletter in PDF format.
Click Here to get Adobe Acrobat Reader.
PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for the Fall 2017 newsletter is September 1st.
Please send your advertising copy to Jana Keeley as soon as possible.
Since the summer of 2006, the Association has offered a newsletter for our members. It is distributed in the Summer, Fall, and Winter, enhancing the Blonde Connection that is distributed in the spring. Designed and edited by Coyote Publishing of Pincher Creek, Alberta, the newsletter features events, articles, and programs of interest to members of the Canadian Blonde d’Aquitaine Association. The newsletter is e-mailed to all members with e-mail addresses, and posted on the Canadian website. Those without an e-mail address receive the newsletter by Canada Post.
|Forward ideas for articles to the Canadian office.
|Winter 2017 Issue Ad Rates & Dimensions
||8" w x 10½" h *
||4" w x 10½" h
||8" w x 5¾" h
||4" w x 5¼" h
||4" w x 2.625" h
|* Bleed to edge (8½" x 11") on all full page ads. All ads are full colour.
Questions? Contact the Newsletter Editor by phone at 604-250-1194, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Association office at email@example.com.
- Ad rates are for camera-ready.
- Ad rates are subject to 5% GST.
- All ads must arrive camera-ready.
- Ad content must be received through e-mail, Canada Post, or a CD.
- Ads will not be considered sold until payment has been received.
- Cheques must be made payable to CANADIAN BLONDE D'AQUITAINE ASSOCIATION.
- Please mail cheques to Jana Keeley, Coyote Publishing, 4065 Monarch Place, Victoria, BC V8N 4B7.
- Booking deadlines and distribution dates will be strictly adhered to. (See above)
- Quantity published: Approx 200 + downloaded free on the internet.
- The newsletter is usually around 18 pages in size; additional pages will be added only on the addition of advertising content, or at the direction of the Board of Directors.
HELP US HELP YOU PROMOTE YOUR LIVESTOCK OPERATION!
Book Your Ad Today!
NEXT DEADLINE: December 1, 2017
Be sure to contact your Provincial Association for a breeder near you.
If you would like a free informational package, please E-mail the Canadian Blonde d'Aquitaine Association.